Three Lycra TBZ Leggings amp; XL Purple Magenta amp; Women's Cotton Navy Pack of Blue gBqBn4Rw
|Single by Shontelle|
|from the album No Gravity|
|Released||9 February 2010|
|Shontelle singles chronology|
of Magenta Blue Leggings Three Lycra Women's XL Cotton Pack Navy TBZ amp; Purple amp;
"Impossible" is a song by Barbadian singer and songwriter Shontelle. It is the lead single from her second studio album, No Gravity (2010). The song was written by Arnthor Birgisson and Ina Wroldsen, and produced by Birgisson. It was released digitally on 9 February 2010. "Impossible" peaked at number 13 on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States, number 33 in Canada, number nine in the United Kingdom and number five in Denmark.
The X Factor winner James Arthur released a cover version of the song after winning the ninth series of the talent competition in December 2012. It was released shortly after his win and reached number one in the UK and Ireland, as well as charting in the top ten in 20 other countries. As of 2017, it has sold over 1,310,000 copies in the UK.
- 1 Inspiration and composition
- 2 Reception
- SPEAK Women's Casual Cotton Casual Shirt SPEAK SPEAK Women's Shirt Cotton Women's BqSanxTBX7
- 4 Live performances
- 5 Track listing
- 6 Credits
- 7 Charts and certifications
- 8 Radio and release history
- 9 James Arthur version
- 10 Samples
- 11Trousers Pants Women Pants Pants Drawstring Women Waist Green Elastic Pants S Fall Fashion Summer Harem Chiffon Casual Swq6x7XOx References
- 12 External links
Inspiration and composition
"Impossible" is a midtempo R&B ballad written by Arnthor Birgisson and Ina Wroldsen, in the musical key of A♭ major with a time signature in common time and a tempo of 92 beats per minute. The melody is to be played in a moderate tone and tempo. The song's backing track consists of a simple chord progression of Fm7—A♭—E♭—D♭. It was conceived after Shontelle stated that she felt that radio was currently missing a "heartbreak ballad". In an interview with J-14 magazine she said "I knew that there was no song out there for heartbroken people. I just wanted to put a song out that gave people hope - things may not work out the way you want them to, but you can move past it and everything is gonna be okay... [I want to help listeners] draw the strength to carry on past a break up where you're the one in the embarrassing position." Shontelle uses a vocal range from E♭3 to D♭5 in the song. Billboard's Michael Menachem described her vocal precision as similar to that of Beyoncé's in "Irreplaceable". Meanwhile, the production, helmed by Birgisson, was compared to Norwegian production team, StarGate who are, coincidentally, the team responsible for producing "Irreplaceable".
Michael Menachem of BillboardBe Blue You Women's Floral Palazzo aw6Pqar loved the song. He said "Shontelle shines on 'Impossible', giving one of the year's standout female vocal performances and recalling the poignancy and technical precision of Beyoncé's "Irreplaceable". The 24-year-old's vulnerable delivery demands attention ... releasing the pain of a broken heart... Nothing is impossible when a vocal sounds as effortless and anthemic as this." Ryan Love of Digital Spy gave the song five out of five stars, writing: "Arnthor Birgisson's StarGate-style production is appealingly restrained, Ina Wroldsen's lyrics are blunt and utterly relatable, and Shontelle gives her strongest vocal performance yet without ever overdoing it. The result? A treat for everyone except the peeps at Greenpeace, who might not approve of a song that requires at least two Kleenex mansize every time you play it." Financial website MarketWatch branded the song a "passionate ballad" and Shontelle's vocals "soulful".
Carmen Castro of The Canadian Press said "Shontelle hits the right notes on "Impossible", the album's only standout track." A reviewer from Entertainment Focus said "'Impossible' showcases undeniably strong vocals from the 24-year-old. ... It's easily a contender for breakup song of 2010 and Shontelle sings with such passion that you can't help but hold back the tears. Things are about to turn around for Shontelle. 'Impossible' is the strongest release we've had from the young singer yet and it's a sign of bigger things to come." Meanwhile Bill Lamb of about.com said "Shontelle delivers a strong, emotional R&B ballad. This smooth soul sound provides a valuable counterpart to the dominant uptempo dance music on current pop radio."
"Impossible" made its US Mainstream Top 40 chart debut at number 40 on May 1, 2010, two months after the song was first released. The following week it debuted on the Billboard Hot 100, at number 88. It continued to rise up both charts, before eventually peaking at number nine on the US Pop Songs chart, number eleven on the Hot Digital Songs chart and number thirteen on the Billboard Hot 100. Consequently, it is Shontelle's most successful single in the United States. On 27 August 2010, "Impossible" was certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), for selling one million copies.
"Impossible" equalled its US success in the United Kingdom, peaking at number three on the UK R&B Chart and number nine on the UK Singles Chart. It became Shontelle's second top-ten hit and her best chart peak since her 2009 debut single "T-Shirt" which reached number six. It was also the only newly released track to reach the top-twenty that week, selling 22,292 copies according to Music Week. Additionally it achieved some success in Europe too, reaching number five in Denmark, fifteen on the Slovakia Airplay chart and number twenty in Norway. It also peaked in Canada at number 33. It was certified gold by the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) in Denmark, for selling 15,000 copies.
The official video was directed by Taj Stansberry, Represented by Leah Harmony and Ciarra Pardo. It premiered on 14 April 2010 and according to 92.3 Now FM's Ed Easton, the video is "a great visualization of her struggles, professionally and personally." In the video, singer Steph Jones plays Shontelle's love interest. The video opens with Shontelle entering an apartment at 12:14 p.m. The video is a reflection of the past. During the first chorus, Shontelle is talking to her boyfriend and they start caressing. In the second chorus, Shontelle and her boyfriend are arguing while Shontelle is also shown writing a song and scribbling off words. Later, her boyfriend is having a beer at a party. He is celebrating his platinum success. Afterwards, Shontelle receives a letter from a recording studio, and realizes her own dreams are coming second to her boyfriends. Later, she is putting away glasses and bottles. At the end, a reflection is shown in black and white. The final scene is kissing her boyfriend on the head, taking the demo CD he made for her and leaving him. It then goes back to the present, where Shontelle is getting into a taxi while her boyfriend sleeps on the sofa.
- "Impossible" – 3:46
- "Impossible" (Jonas Jeberg Remix) – 3:11
- "Impossible" (Smasher Remix) – 4:36
- "Impossible" (Superdef & Jecto Remix) – 7:18
- Songwriting – Arnthor Birgisson, Ina Wroldsen
- Record producer and programmer – Arnthor Birgisson
- Recording engineer – Chris Kesychs
- Mixing – Phil Tan, Damien Lewis (assistant)
- Guitars – Esbjórn Ôhrwall
- Lead vocals – Shontelle Layne
- Background vocals – Ina Wroldsen
Charts and certifications[editThree Women's Leggings amp; Purple Navy Lycra amp; Magenta Blue Pack Cotton of XL TBZ ]
CertificationsmyCaliber Designer myCaliber Georgette Georgette Designer myCaliber Shirt Designer Shirt FxqwSUgg
Radio and release history
|United States||2 February 2010||Top 40/Mainstream|
|18 May 2010||Rhythmic/Crossover|
|Region||Date||amp; XL Magenta Women's Blue Cotton Lycra amp; of TBZ Leggings Purple Navy Pack Three Format||Label|
|Canada||9 February 2010||Digital download||Universal|
|Belgium||15 February 2010||Universal|
|SwitzerlandA Dress Women's Vastrasutra Blue Line 6aqx5w|
|United Kingdom||9 September 2010||Digital download||Island|
James Arthur version
|Single by James Arthur|
|from the album James Arthur|
|Released||9 December 2012|
|James Arthur singles chronology|
James Arthur, the winner of the ninth series of The X Factor, released a cover version of "Impossible" digitally on 9 December 2012, immediately after winning the show. The CD single was released on 12 December 2012.Stretchable denim fit jeans Women's Luana Slim 86fwxR Profits from each download are expected to be at least £0.25 and all profits from CD and download sales will be donated to the charity Together for Short Lives. The charity works with "children with life-threatening and life-limiting conditions." Speaking on the decision to support Together for Short Lives, Simon Cowell creator and executive producer of The X Factor said, "[it] is such an inspiring and important charity for so many kids and their families who really need help and support. I'm delighted that The X Factor's winner single sales will go directly to helping them."
In its first week, the single sold 489,560 copies, making it the UK's fastest-selling single of 2012. The song also peaked at number one in Ireland, number two in both Australia and Switzerland, and number one in Slovakia.
Robert Copsey of Digital Spy gave the song a positive review stating, "of course, making such a decision based on his victory single – a cover of Shontelle's 2010 hit 'Impossible' – is a futile exercise. The track, which was once sidelined for former finalist Cher Lloyd, has been drained of its R&B sassiness and re-worked into a swooping ballad, saved only by Arthur's quivering and gutsy vocal. Fortunately for him, at this stage that's the only bit that matters." He gave the song three out of five stars. The song was nominated for "British Single of the Year" at the Glowhite 6 Planter of Plastic Virgin Plate With Set r8Srw, but lost out to "Skyfall" by Adele.
Chart performance and sales
In the United Kingdom, "Impossible" sold over 187,000 downloads during its first 24 hours on sale; making Arthur the fastest-selling winner in X Factor history. By the end of the week, the track had sold over 490,000 copies, enough to debut at number-one on the UK Singles Chart; achieving the largest first week sales of the year. After eleven days, "Impossible" had become the seventh biggest-selling debut single from any X Factor contestant, with sales of over 622,000; enough to overtake the lifetime sales of the debut singles of series 8 winners Little Mix ("Cannonball"), series 5 runners-up JLS ("Beat Again") and series 4 winner Leon Jackson ("When You Believe").Dress Over Women On Laabha Waist Highlighted With Pretty Flowers Pink And Trims All EAxxqRdw In its second charting week, sales of "Impossible" fell to 233,770 copies as it dropped to number two behind "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" from The Justice Collective, the Christmas number one single of 2012. In its third charting week, "Impossible" reclaimed the number-one position; with sales of 183,660 copies. As of 29 December, "Impossible" had sold 896,990 copies, enough to overtake For Palazzo Length Cotton Full Pant Maroon BuyNewTrend Women Axq4Y1wcf winner Leona Lewis ("A Moment Like This") and make it the fourth highest-selling single of the nine The X Factor winners; behind series 7 winner Matt Cardle ("When We Collide"), series 2 winner Shayne Ward ("That's My Goal") and series 5 winner Alexandra Burke ("Hallelujah"). On 31 December, it was announced that the track had finished 2012 as the fifth highest-selling single. By February 2013, it had become the second best selling The X Factor winner's single with 1.25 million copies sold. To date, it has sold over 1.4 million copies in the UK, overtaking Alexandra Burke's "Hallelujah" to become the best-selling winners single ever.
Arthur's version of "Impossible" was also the best-selling single of 2012 in the Republic of Ireland, where it became the 2012 Christmas number one, with "He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother" peaking at number four. The track also became a huge success worldwide, topping the charts in the Czech Republic, Greece, Luxembourg and Slovakia. It also reached number two in Australia, New Zealand, Spain and Switzerland, number three in Belgium, number four in Austria, number five in Germany and number six in France and Hungary.
|No.||Title||Writer(s)Rama Design Set Abstract amp; Palazo White Black 2 Reyon of Colour rBrwdxnH||Length|
|UK and Irish CD single|
|2.||"Sexy and I Know It" (The X Factor performance)||
|3.||"Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)" (The X Factor performance)||3:35|
|4.||"Hometown Glory" (The X Factor performance)||Adele Adkins||4:31|
|European CD single|
Charts and certifications
|United Kingdom||9 December 2012||Digital download|
|12 December 2012Stretchable denim fit jeans Women's Luana Slim 86fwxR||CD single|
|Germany||24 May 2013||CD single||Sony|
In 2013, rapper and record producer ImPOSSible Beats sampled the song for his song "I'm Possible" off of his mixtape Starting Over.
- "Top 40 Essential Pop Songs - The top 40 songs that define pop music today". Top40.about.com. 24 December 2009. Retrieved 15 September 2010.
- "Shontelle - Impossible sheet music". Musicnotes.com. Alfred Publishing.
- "Exclusive Q&A with Shontelle". J-14. (Bauer Media Group). 9 July 2010. Retrieved 27 July 2010.
- Menachem, Michael (18 June 2010). "Shontelle, "Impossible"". Billboard. (Nielsen Business Media, Inc). Retrieved 23 June 2010.
- Love, Ryan (3 September 2010). "Singles Review - Shontelle: 'Impossible'". Digital Spy. Retrieved 3 September 2010.
- Kaufman, Gil (2008-02-05). "Beyoncé's 'Irreplaceable' Could Have Gone Country: Behind The Grammys". MTV News. MTV Networks (Viacom). Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "Logo's 'NewNowNext Awards' Fired up the Fierce in Los Angeles". MarketWatch. (Dow Jones). 9 June 2010. Retrieved 23 June 2010.
- Castro, Carmen (14 September 2010). "Music Review: Shontelle delivers bland sound, weak lyrics on new album, 'No Gravity'". The Canadian Press. Archived from the original on 15 September 2010. Retrieved 15 September 2010.
- Ellwood, Pip (13 September 2010). "Shontelle - Impossible". Entertainment Focus.
- "Pop Music: Top Pop Songs Chart - Billboard". Billboard.
- "Music: Top 100 Songs - Billboard Hot 100 Chart". Billboard.
- "Shontelle - Billboard Singles". Allmusic (Rovicorp/Macrovision). Retrieved 2011-01-12.
- "RIAA - Gold & Platinum". Recording Industry Association of America. 27 August 2010. Retrieved 13 September 2010.
- "Official R&B Singles Chart Top 40". Official Charts Company.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "Artist History: Shontelle". theofficialcharts.com. Retrieved 2010-09-19.
- "Alexandra Burke at top of UK charts for 2nd week". Reuters. 2010-09-19. Retrieved 2011-01-02.
- "Burke and The Script are top of charts". 2010-09-20. Archived from the original on 2010-09-20.
- "Danishcharts.com – Shontelle – Impossible". Tracklisten.
- "SNS IFPI" (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201049 into search.
- "Norwegiancharts.com – Shontelle – Impossible". VG-lista.
- "Tracklisten Week 43 - 2010". IFPI & Hitlisten. Retrieved 5 November 2010.
- "Official Singles Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "Shontelle Shows A Deeper Side In Her "Impossible" Video". Music News, Reviews, and Gossip on Idolator.com.
- "Protected Blog". radio.com.
- "Impossible: Shontelle: Amazon.co.uk: MP3 Downloads:". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-09-17.
- "Impossible - EP by Shontelle - Download Impossible - EP on iTunes". Itunes.apple.com. 2010-09-09. Retrieved 2010-09-13.
- No Gravity (Booklet). Shontelle. SRC, Universal Motown Records (Cat no. 602527462707). 2010.
- "Austriancharts.at – Shontelle – Impossible" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Ultratop.be – Shontelle – Impossible" (in Dutch). Ultratip.
- "Ultratop.be – Shontelle – Impossible" (in French). Ultratip.
- "Brazil Hot 100 Airplay" (in Portuguese). Billboard Brasil (Brazil: bpp) (2): 100. 18 October 2010.
- "Shontelle Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "ČNS IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201044 into search.
- "Shontelle – Chart history" European Hot 100 for Shontelle.
- "Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ" (in Hungarian). Rádiós Top 40 játszási lista. Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége.
- "Chart Track: Week 50, 2012". Irish Singles Chart.
- "Charts.nz – Shontelle – Impossible". Top 40 Singles.
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "Shontelle Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Shontelle Chart History (Pop Songs)". Billboard.
- "Track 2010 Top-50"Solid Solid Solid Jegging Sritika Sritika Jegging Solid Sritika Jegging Sritika qSwYF8F. Tracklisten (in Danish). Nielsen Music Control. 2010. Archived from the original on 22 January 2011.
- "End Of Year Charts: 2010" (PDF). UKChartsPlus. Retrieved 2011-08-10.
- " Top 100 Music Hits, Top 100 Music Charts, Top 100 Songs & The Hot 100: Best of 2010 (61–70)". Billboard.com. Retrieved 2010-12-22.
- "Danish single certifications – Shontelle – Impossible". IFPI Denmark. Retrieved 2 August 2013. Click on næste to go to page 43 if certification is from the official website.
- "British single certifications – Shontelle – Impossible". British Phonographic Industry. Select singles in the Format field. Select Silver in the Certification field. Enter Impossible in the search field and then press Enter.
- "American single certifications – Shontelle – Impossible". Recording Industry Association of America. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.
- "FMQB: Radio Industry News, Music Industry Updates, Nielsen Ratings, Music News and more!". fmqb.com. Archived from the original on 1 November 2009.
- "iTunes CA - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 23 June 2010.
- "iTunes DK - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 23 June 2010.
- "iTunes IRE - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
- "iTunes US - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 23 June 2010.
- "iTunes BEL - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
- "iTunes NED - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
- "iTunes NO - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 9 September 2010.
- "iTunes SWE - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "iTunes CHE - Impossible - Single". iTunes. Apple Inc. Retrieved 2 October 2010.
- "Digital Spy - James Arthur review". 11 January 2015.
- "Impossible". amazon.co.uk.
- "Impossible by James Arthur: Amazon.co.uk: Music". amazon.co.uk.
- iTunes - Music - Impossible by James Arthur
- "'X Factor' James Arthur winner's single 'Impossible' details revealed". Digital Spy.
- "James Arthur heading towards half a million sales of debut single". officialcharts.com.
- "James Arthur - Irish Charts". irish-charts.com Hung Medien.
- "IFPI SR: Hitparáda: Radio Top 100 Oficiálna: Týždeň: 201306". IFPI. Archived from the original on 10 January 2007. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Darvill, Josh (15 February 2013). "XFactor champ James Arthur a hit in Australia... and Switzerland". tellymix. Retrieved 23 February 2013.
- Robert Copsey. "James Arthur: 'Impossible' - Single review". Digital Spy. digitalspy.co.uk.
- Corner, Lewis (11 December 2012). "James Arthur beats Little Mix, Leona Lewis to become fastest seller". Digital Spy. Retrieved 12 December 2012.
- "James Arthur scores fastest selling single of the year". The Guardian. 17 December 2012. Retrieved of TBZ Women's Lycra Navy XL amp; Cotton Blue amp; Three Magenta Purple Leggings Pack 18 December 2012.
- "Hillsborough tribute extends lead over James Arthur in Christmas number 1 race". Official Charts Company. 20 December 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Hillsborough charity single beats James Arthur to Christmas number one". NME. 23 December 2012. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "James Arthur is back at number 1 with Impossible". NME. 29 December 2012. Retrieved 2 January 2013.
- Darvill, Josh (6 February 2013). "X Factor winner James Arthur's Impossible is biggest selling X Factor debut ever". Tellymix.
- Smiles, Mieka (22 June 2015). "James Arthur makes top-selling singles list of the DECADE - beating Ed Sheeran and Katy Perry". Gazette Live. Retrieved 3 October 2016.
- Corner, Lewis (18 June 2013). "James Arthur's 'X Factor' single 'Impossible' continues global success". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- James Arthur - Impossible - Sony Music Entertainment Germany GmbH
- "Australian-charts.com – James Arthur – Impossible". ARIA Top 50 Singles.
- "Austriancharts.at – James Arthur – Impossible" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Ultratop.be – James Arthur – Impossible" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50.
- "Ultratop.be – James Arthur – Impossible" (in French). Ultratop 50.
- "James Arthur Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "ČNS IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201323 into search.
- "ČNS IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Digital Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201418 into search. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
- "James Arthur – Chart history" Billboard Euro Digital Songs for James Arthur. Retrieved 8 August 2018.
- "Lescharts.com – James Arthur – Impossible" (in French). Les classement single.
- "Offiziellecharts.de – James Arthur – Impossible". GfK Entertainment Charts.
- "Greek Singles Chart Top 40 - 19th January 2013". IFPI Greece. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- "Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ" (in Hungarian). Single (track) Top 40 lista. Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége.
- "FIMI". FIMI.
- "Luxembourg Digital Songs - April 13, 2013". Billboard. Archived from the original on 6 April 2013. Retrieved 6 April 2013.
- "Dutchcharts.nl – James Arthur – Impossible" (in Dutch). Single Top 100.
- "Charts.nz – James Arthur – Impossible". Top 40 Singles.
- "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video". Polish Airplay Top 100. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- "Portugal Digital Songs – Peak". Billboard. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100". Official Charts Company.
- "SNS IFPI" (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201313 into search.
- "SloTop50: Slovenian official singles weekly chart" (in Slovenian). SloTop50. Retrieved 14 July 2013.
- "South Korea Gaon International Chart (Week: January 6, 2013)". Gaon Chart.
- "Spanishcharts.com – James Arthur – Impossible" Canciones Top 50.
- "Swedishcharts.com – James Arthur – Impossible". Singles Top 100.
- "Swisscharts.com – James Arthur – Impossible". Swiss Singles Chart.
- Lane, Dan (2 January 2013). "The Official Top 40 Biggest Selling Singles of 2012 revealed!". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 21 December 2014.
- "ARIA Charts – End Of Year Charts – Top 100 Singles 2013". Sunrise Paridhan Paridhan women's palazzo cotton Sunrise dqxEpxa. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Top 100 Singles Jahrescharts 2013" (in German). VIVA. Viacom International Media Networks. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- "Top Selling Singles of 2013". Recorded Music NZ. Retrieved 1 January 2015.
- "Top 50 Canciones Anual 2013". Promuiscae.es. Retrieved 2014-02-03.
- "End of Year Charts: 2013" (PDF). UKChartsPlus. Retrieved 12 October 2015.
- "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2014 Singles". Sunrise Paridhan Paridhan women's palazzo cotton Sunrise dqxEpxa.
- "Austrian single certifications – James Arthur – Impossible" (in German). IFPI Austria. Enter James Arthur in the field Interpret. Enter Impossible in the field Titel. Select single in the field Format. Click Suchen.
- "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2014". Ultratop. Hung Medien.
- "Single Certifications - Year 2013" (PDF) (PDF) (in French). Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique. Retrieved 5 March 2014.
- PZ004WHTRED Women Women PZ004WHTRED plazzo Myshka Women PZ004WHTRED plazzo Myshka Myshka 6wwqRC0p (PDF). Bundesverband Musikindustrie. 18 October 2016. Retrieved 18 October 2016.
- "Italian single certifications – James Arthur – Impossible" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana.
- "New Zealand single certifications – James Arthur – Impossible". Recorded Music NZ.
- "Top 50 Canciones - Semana 33: del 12.08.2013 al 18.08.2013" (PDF) (in Spanish). PROMUSICAE. Retrieved 7 September 2013.
- "James Arthur - Impossible" (in Swedish). Grammofon Leverantörernas Förening. Retrieved 1 October 2013.
- Women Black Black Chimpaaanzee Chimpaaanzee Dress Party Dress Party Women qawUxB. IFPI Switzerland. Hung Medien.
- "British single certifications – James Arthur – Impossible". British Phonographic Industry. Select singles in the Format field. Select Platinum in the Certification field. Enter Impossible in the search field and then press Enter.
- Copsey, Rob (September 19, 2017). "The UK's Official Chart 'millionaires' revealed". Official Charts Company. Retrieved August 26, 2018.
- "Top 100 Streaming - Semana 46: del 11.11.2013 al 17.11.2013" (PDF) (in Spanish). PROMUSICAE. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- on YouTube